The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program provides financial aid to college-bound students who display excellent leadership, drive, honesty, and citizenship.
The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program has awarded $7.4 million in scholarships to 185 diverse student leaders around the country since 2011. Recipients come from 40 different states and 110 different colleges. Our alumni Scholars are leading and serving all around the world, attending graduate school and working in fields such as medical, law, education, business, and nonprofits.
GE-Regan Foundation Scholarship Information
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support.
See also Up Scholarship & How to Apply
To be eligible for this award, applicants must
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0-grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
Ge Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- The type of institution award is open to a four-year college
- The award is available to U.S. citizens
Ge Foundation Scholarship – Application Requirements
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Community Service Required
Also Check: NSP Scholarship & How to Apply