Prodigy Finance-GyanDhan Scholarship 2024 is an opportunity offered by GyanDhan (India’s first education financing marketplace) in partnership with Prodigy Finance. The main aim of this scholarship is to make higher education accessible to students who want to pursue studies overseas. Under this scheme, financial aid of USD 2,500 (one-time) will be provided to MS and MBA program applicants.
Prodigy Finance is a fintech platform that enables financing for international postgraduate students who attend a participating business school or postgraduate institution
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian resident
- hold an undergraduate degree from an Indian institute
- be willing to pursue M.S. and MBA programs overseas (USA, Canada, and the UK)
- have accepted an offer from a university (abroad) by the time a winner is selected (tentatively September)
Note – Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet secured admission can also apply for the scholarship.
A scholarship amount of USD 2,500 (one-time) will be awarded for M.S. and MBA programs each.
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT score (optional)
- Proof of IELTS/TOEFL score (optional)
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1,500 words (Note – Students can upload the Statement of Purpose submitted to their target university)
- Letter of Recommendation (optional)
Prodigy Finance-GyanDhan Scholarship Applicatio | How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Start Application‘ button and click on it.
Step 4: Click on ‘New User? Sign Up‘ to register. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentails)
Step 5: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
- Academic performance
- Test score of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the profile submitted
A selection committee will be formed to judge the applicants and will recommend students based on the above-mentioned criterias.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who have applied for the loan through GyanDhan and are approved for a loan from Prodigy Finance will be considered for the scholarship.
- Students going for undergraduate studies, conferences, exchange programs, and seminars are not eligible for the scholarship.