The University of Saskatchewan, nestled in the heart of Canada, exemplifies these qualities through its Graduate Scholarships. More than just financial support, these scholarships encapsulate the university’s commitment to fostering groundbreaking research, transformative experiences, and the development of scholars poised to make a significant impact on their fields and beyond.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded masters and PhD scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides up to $20,000 for PhD and $16,000 for masters.
University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s top medical/doctoral universities with a broad combination of human, animal, and plant studies all in one campus. As one of Canada’s 15 leading research-intensive universities, USask provides a highly collaborative research environment with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the country.
A Legacy of Academic Eminence
With a legacy spanning over a century, the University of Saskatchewan has carved a distinguished reputation for its commitment to academic rigor, research contributions, and the holistic development of its students. Its Graduate Scholarships pay homage to this legacy, reflecting the university’s steadfast dedication to fostering an environment where intellectual curiosity thrives and conventional boundaries are pushed.
Empowering Discovery and Exploration
Graduate studies are often a gateway to exploration, discovery, and innovation, and the University of Saskatchewan’s Graduate Scholarships serve as the catalysts for these endeavors. Spanning diverse fields including science, humanities, agriculture, and engineering, these scholarships empower students to delve into pioneering research initiatives that contribute to the advancement of knowledge and address real-world challenges.
Variety of Scholarship Opportunities:
- Master’s Scholarships: Tailored for students pursuing a Master’s degree, these scholarships celebrate academic excellence and the potential to make a substantial contribution to their chosen disciplines.
- Doctoral Scholarships: Designed for those aspiring to make significant research strides, these scholarships provide the financial means for in-depth, impactful research projects that shape the trajectory of their respective fields.
- Specialized Scholarships: Some scholarships are crafted to focus on specific areas of study or research themes, encouraging students to center their efforts on topics of paramount importance and societal relevance..
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
Also Read Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships
Application and Selection Process
The application process for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships is a blend of academic accomplishment, compelling research proposals, and the potential for real-world impact. Applicants typically need to submit their academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and a research proposal that outlines the significance and scope of their intended research.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
- If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
Also Apply for Common Wealth Scholarships
To know more about University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, please visit official website:
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships embody the university’s vision to shape visionaries, researchers, and scholars who are equipped to address the challenges of our evolving world. By offering the means to pursue advanced studies and research, these scholarships empower students to attain their full potential and contribute to the greater good.
The University of Saskatchewan’s unwavering dedication to fostering academic distinction, research innovation, and global impact through scholarships solidifies its position as a trailblazing institution that empowers individuals to challenge boundaries, push the limits of knowledge, and create a lasting legacy.