The University of Saskatchewan is a Top Canadian University that offers undergraduate and graduate programs in over 150 fields of study. International students from all around the world can apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024. Currently, the applications can be submitted for the Winter term of January 2024. Both international and Canadian citizens can apply. Start your journey today.
Empowering Graduate Studies
One of the distinctive features of the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships is their emphasis on empowering graduate studies. These scholarships are designed to provide financial support to students pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees, enabling them to focus on their research and studies without the burden of financial constraints. By alleviating financial pressures, the scholarships allow students to immerse themselves fully in their academic pursuits and contribute to groundbreaking research and knowledge creation.
Diverse Range of Scholarships
The University of Saskatchewan offers a diverse range of graduate scholarships, catering to various disciplines, research areas, and academic achievements. These scholarships may be merit-based, focusing on academic excellence and research potential, or they may target specific areas of study aligned with the university’s strategic priorities. This diversity reflects the institution’s commitment to a multidisciplinary approach and its recognition of the importance of various fields in advancing knowledge and societal progress.
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studie
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
Check Gyandhan Scholarship
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship (UGS) | How to Apply
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
- If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9